Sunday, November 25, 2012

MAKE IT QUICK

I've only got a few minutes until we get on the road heading home, so this will be quick.

Had a short walk yesterday morning.  Boy, what a difference from the two days before.  The wind had really picked up and Jack Frost was nipping at my nose.  Speaking of Jack Frost, the whole family went and saw The Guardians yesterday .... cute movie.  Yes, I did have popcorn because it was in arms length.  Before we went to the movie, we had lunch at Red Robin and I couldn't believe that everything was so high in calories.  The fortunate thing is that in Maryland all the chain restaurants have to have the dish's calories on the menu.  I ended up with ... of all things macaroni and cheese and tortilla soup at 600+ ... but a Burger and fries were out of the question.  It was more than a day's worth.

Okay, gotta go.

No comments: