Saturday, November 24, 2012

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

Yesterday I got up and the sun was shining, so I thought it was perfect to walk and I had a little motivation from my friend in New York who walks every morning no matter what .... well as long as I've known her up to now .... no matter what, even hurricanes.

As I walked I saw all of these signs which reminded me that we do get warnings in life but sometimes we just ignore them.

I wanted to change my route but still know how to get back to Erick's, so I walked down the end of one street and make a right.where I saw a white picket fence.  I decided instead of following the yellow brick road, I'd follow the white picket fence.  I walked a ways and got a hint for the walk I was in for.  I was okay with that though.  I'm in a good place with my attitude towards my weight loss right now, even though I'm not losing like I want.  My frame of mind is good and a lot different than it was about six weeks ago.   And the last sign wasn't exactly a warning but reminded me what exercise will do for you.

1 comment:

NAN said...

HAHA to that last sign! Sounds like you had a great time! I just walk in my boring neighborhood.