Thursday, November 8, 2012

HOW MANY MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED?

Well, there was at least one and one was too many.  It was a rude awakening yesterday morning when the bed shook and you could hear the commotion in the next room WAY before I would have gotten up.  But every cloud has a silver lining.  It just meant an early trip to the workout room and 30 minutes on the bike. 

I found out something about myself this trip.  I can go on short trips and be okay but longer trips are pretty difficult.  I'm hanging in there.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

And hanging in there strong! That's awesome Sheilah! I don't think we understand how strong we are until we put ourselves to the test! I know staying in control and excersizing feels way better now then any food would have! You passed the test with flying colors!! You go girl!!