Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NO TIME TO QUIT

Time just passes by so quickly.  I haven't posted in awhile, even though I said I would.  That is a big mistake and I need to avoid it at all costs.  I know as long as I post regularly here on the blog and track my food on MFP, I am keeping my goals for weight loss front and center.  I must continue to reach the goals I have set for myself.

I weighed in Monday without a gain ... but also without a loss which is fine, especially after our mini vacation to St. Louis.  I was hoping for a small loss (you always do) but am just reinforcing my positive attitude that you can travel without gaining.

I really need to get one of those phones/plans that I can use MFP instantaneously.  I didn't enter my food until I got back from our trip and guessing just doesn't cut it.  I'm also finding I'm still having a problem area with bread.  I am, however, learning from my shortcomings.

So, now that I'm back into the groove ... I know the importance of blogging and tracking.


1 comment:

Bernice said...

You are so right about having a phone that you can use at your finger tips at all times. It is absolutely the only way I have been able to keep this thing up. As well as keeping up my blog. I do that on my phone also. I am very proud of you. You are doing great!!