Saturday, October 13, 2012

Momentum

I only had to work until noon yesterday and was fairly busy, so the morning yet pretty fast and I was soon starting my weekend.  Gary had sent me an email saying tuna salad and tomato soup for lunch?  Sounded good to me.  No trip this weekend, so not much on my plate and I need to keep it that way literally.  When I got home I did some laundry and picking up around the house but also took advantage of the free time and took a 45 minute walk.  When I got home I wasn't worn out from the walk but dozed off for a short nap.  Maybe it just totally relaxed me.  However, the nap meant I didn't sleep well last night so you win some, you lose some.  I got up this morning and was so tempted to get on the scale to see if my last couple of days were reflected in a good way but I don't want to ruin my weekend if there was fluctuation going on and I'll deal with whatever I need to deal with on Monday.  I'm out just to enjoy myself for a couple of days and not put any unnecessary pressure on myself.

No comments: