Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DIFFICULT

I don't quite understand why it is so hard to get back to the groove I was in prior to my weigh-in on Monday.  I got up yesterday with every intention to go back to what I was doing, which by the way didn't seem that difficult when I was doing it.  I was just making wise choices and limiting my intake and little by little, I was loosing enough to keep me motivated.  Maybe it was because I didn't start my day off with a traditional breakfast but here lately I had gotten away from that.  Maybe it's time to start over totally.  I just grabbed a granola bar once I got to work and lunch was just some soup.  Gary fixed stroganoff for dinner and I had that on my smaller salad plate and only one serving, even though it was so delicious.  But shortly after dinner, I was back in the kitchen rummaging around for more, it turned out to be a fudgie and about 90 minutes later popcorn.  Those aren't bad things to have but it's just not like me to snack like that and I'm afraid if I continue, it will carry over to overeating something else.  I now realize that this is going to be a difficult week until I face the scales at my next weigh-in.  I'm know that's it's all psychological but that doesn't make it any less difficult.  I've just got to hang in there.

No comments: