Sunday, October 21, 2012

ME TIME

Yesterday went much better.  I had my day planned.  Planning helps no matter what you're doing, although plans don't ALWAYS go the way they're layed out.  I was going to sleep in ... and then just lay in bed.  Well, from laying in bed watching the ballgame the night before and getting a good night's sleep, I found by 7 or 8 o'clock my hips were hurting from spending so much time in bed.  Maybe some of the fat is coming off my hips and I had less of a cushion ... ya think?  So, I went downstair to the hotel's hot breakfast.  I didn't even look ... remember, I had a plan.  I grabbed some yogurt and banana and had a seat.  Then I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill and went back to the room to shower.  I spent more time than ever getting dressed, and primping.  Something I haven't done in ages, but it was a nice change.  I was then off to the mall for some shopping, lunch and to see a movie.  I did this solo and it was okay.  While shopping I bought some things to have a spa night while Gary was finishing up his meetings.  I don't often take time for just me, but maybe that'll change.

No comments: