Sunday, September 30, 2012

FILLER ER UP

Yesterday was a great day.  Beautiful fall weather which is my favorite time of year.  I mentally had a "to do" list and was able to mark off pretty much everything on my list.  I finally felt like I accomplished things on a weekend and did not dilly dally it away.  Errands and laundry were pretty high on the list.  Being sick last week and on vacation the week before made for a pile of laundry.  I'm from the old school and still iron ... and there was plenty of that.  I wanted to log in the calories used for the ironing because I was actually sweating after one of the blocks of time and was sure it was just as much as walking but was sadly mistaken when I searched for it.  It was 84 calories for an hour of ironing.  I then saw that you burn more calories fishing in a boat which was 218 calories ... what's up with that?  Oh well ... it is, what it is and I'll take it.  It's just that it didn't burn off the extra calories from a salad that I thought was much lower.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.

No comments: