Monday, February 13, 2012

It Worked!

I was still tired when I got up this morning ... I always am. I'm just not a morning person. I headed downstairs after I showered and got dress to get on the scales to see if I'd be in a better mood this morning. It wasn't what I wanted to see. It wasn't a gain but it wasn't a loss. I felt like I had so many other attempts and even successes at this and maybe this was going to be a time when my body said no ... you had your chance, I'm not budging.

Gary told me to have a good day and cheer up as I headed out the door. My task for the day was to fill my tumbler full of water and continuing replenishing it throughout the day. I did feel bloated so maybe I was holding water and I'd manage a loss some how tonight at TOPS. I'm keeping my hopes alive.

At 5:00, I went downstairs to get on the scales. I knew how much I weighed on them last week unlike the scales at home. It was definitely going to be a loss. I don't know how much and at this point I don't care. I'm headed to my meeting and to get weighed. I'll have something to write about tomorrow.

No comments: