Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MINIMAL DAMAGE

The New Year is here and I'm setting out to work a plan that will help me find success.  Yesterday was a good day.  I believe I ate well, even though my calorie intake was a little over my goal ... but things happen.  I still feel more in control that I have been in weeks and that's a good thing.  I passed up breadsticks when we went to lunch.  Something my willpower has been lacking lately and I also walked passed our new candy dispenser with M&M's yesterday without much trouble ... although one time, I did get a little too close but backed off immediately.

My goal, which is not necessarily a resolution, is to get a little more organized in 2013.  Most of the time I feel my life is going way too fast and is pretty chaotic.  I need more balance and serenity.  I also want to be a happy person and stress and hurriedness (I guess that's not a word, I got squiggly marks under it)  can take away from that.  I'm starting to reread the Happiness Project and see if that helps.

Onward to success.

1 comment:

NAN said...

I am always a pretty content person but I am feeling pretty miserable about my dog Fiver. I'm not going to let it derail me though. 2013 can be our year! Yes it can!