Monday, January 21, 2013

BACK AT IT AGAIN

I've really never stopped but maybe just a little more umph this time knowing that for the next three weeks I can make some real progress before we're on the road again.  We had a Bed and Breakfast weekend and had a great time meeting up with some friends we hadn't seen for quite a while.  I watched my portions on Friday and refrained from the bread at an Italian restaurant and Saturday we went to an early movie, meaning we had a late lunch for which I just made it my main meal and wasn't hungry when Gary made a fast food restaurant run at 8:00 p.m. However the scales were up this morning, so something went awry during the past couple of week since I weighed in on January 7th.  I will not let that hold me down.  It is onward and knocking ounces off day by day.  The plan is even getting back to the gym.  It was 22 degrees this morning and snowing so outdoor activity will be at a minimum but why not walk a couple of blocks to the mall and walk around there.  If it doesn't kill ya, it makes you stronger, right?


No comments: