Monday, January 7, 2013

GOING WELL

I stepped on the scales when I finally got up and going yesterday and liked what I saw.  I don't know if I'll have a loss tonight at TOPS tonight because our last weigh-in was 12/17 and I have no idea what I weighed then but I was down from what I weighed January 1st at home, so that shows progress.  But, it doesn't matter because tonight is a brand new start.

Yesterday was kind of a lazy day ... nothing specific on the calendar.  I knew we'd settle in to watch the COLTS game but that was about it.  Writing down items on my "to do" list, however, proved to be helpful and I did get some things done so I felt a sense of accomplishment.  I am calmer, a little less frazzeled, and happier. In the past there would be fleeting thoughts about doing this or that but when it's there in black and white, it's getting done instead of putting it off.

Gary wasn't feeling well, so I fixed lunch and picked up dinner after going to 6:00 p.m. mass.  Since I was in charge, I fixed and picked things that I knew would fit into my plan.

No comments: