Thursday, January 24, 2013

DRESS FOR SUCCESS

Yesterday I got up and decided I would wear a pair of grey slacks that I had in my closet.  It had been years since I wore them and I vaguely remember trying them on some time back and there was no way they fit. I had noticed them in my closet lately and for some reason I just knew that they'd fit yesterday and didn't even think of an alternative to wear.  Well, I WAS able to get them up over my hips and double buttoned but were they comfortable?  Not in the least and I shouldn't have worn them because I was conscious of them all day long.  Did they look okay?  I guess they did with the sweater I wore over them but I didn't feel good in the outfit.  I felt FAT and blah.  It's great to see that you can wear something you haven't worn in ages but maybe it should just be a "try on" session.  I remember writing in my blog early on about being able to fit into another pair of slacks that were unwearable but I can't for the life of me remember which ones they were now.  Maybe they fit more comfortably.

No comments: