Thursday, February 10, 2011

Help Me

It's 3:00 and I'm about ready to go down and pay a visit to the vending machine. I want something to stuff in my mouth. I forgot about it for awhile and then found a stray peanut sitting on the floor. I don't need a snack ... well, my stomach and my well being do not need a snack ... just don't ask my mouth or my head. I'm taking the time to talk to myself and not do anything impulsively and I'm calming down some. I only have two more hours and I'm out of here and ready to start a long weekend. I can do this. I am stronger than I realize. I don't need a snack right now, even if it's healthy and for some reason I don't think anything is healthy in the vending machine. Maybe the nuts but the package have 3 or 4 servings and I don't trust myself right now to know when to stop. Breathe in and out, Sheilah. You can do this. You have plenty of work on your desk to do ... so just get your head into it. I don't want to say "I TOLD YOU SO" or maybe I do when you see how strong you can be and how much you want to lose this weight.

No comments: