I’ve been tagged by Ann of Livin’ Large No More to answer some questions and then I guess the object of the game is to tag four other bloggers and they are to tag someone else with new questions, so here’s my questions from Ann to answer
1. How often do you go to the grocery store (which one/ones)?
Since my husband retired and started doing all or at least most of the cooking, he also does most of the grocery shopping. I may go with him on a weekend once a month. We usually go to Meijer or Kroger.
2. What is your favorite activity, and why?
I like to be active and get out and do things. I’d have to say being involved with My high school class and reconnecting with classmates. I’ve been in charge since Our 35th reunion in 2002 and the committee has become very close. The committee has several annual events and we continue to try to get together on a monthly basis. We also have a class blog where I send out questions each month for classmates to answer and post those on our class blog. We will start planning our 45th reunion next year to occur in 2012
3. So far, what has been your favorite reaction, when someone notices your weight loss?
That’s tough because I’m just getting to a point where it’s noticeable. I guess it’s compliments which are always good to hear and being told that I’m doing well with my program.
4. Within 5 hours from your house, what is your favorite destination, why, and when did you last go there?
Wow, Ann, you’re making me think way too hard. I love to travel and I’m trying to think of places that are within 5 hours which would be Milwaukee or the Lake Erie area … maybe Put In Bay, Ohio. I do have a favorite Inn in the Cincinnati area that we have been to several times, but I’m going to say just the State of Indiana. When Gary retired we started this adventure of wanting to visit all 92 counties in the state and learning a little history about each of them. We try to stay overnight in a B&B and have stayed in some interesting places and learned a lot about our state. It’ll take us 20 years probably to cover the state but it’ll be fun.
Okay here are the four people I’m tagging and here are my questions for them.
and my beautiful daughter Stephanie
1. What is your favorite holiday and why and how do you celebrate it?
2. Do you relish time alone and what was the last thing you did when you were alone for 24 hours?
3. What is your favorite type of ethic food and when and what was the last time you ate it?
4. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?