Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WHAT'S WRONG

I've had this shadow over me this week that I can't seem to shake.  Nothing major just this little gnawing at me that all the planets aren't aligned.  I've acknowledged it and will just continue to push it out of the way when I start using it as an excuse.  I'm sure it will eventually go away.  It's difficult because I don't know what "IT" is.  I know I was annoyed with myself Sunday night when I discovered that I didn't put one of my co-workers down for girl scout cookies from Gracie that I was delivering on Monday so they didn't get ordered; but my wonderful daughter fixed that by giving me two of her boxes, but still the annoyance hung on.  Then we're dealing with our computer issues at home and I called an IT guy I know and he came over last night and stayed until 11:00 and still the problems remains, but it too will be fixed eventually.  I guess I'm still holding onto that annoyance.  Why is it so hard to let go sometimes?

I did well yesterday ... eating only what I had planned on eating, and being able to sway myself away from some temptations.  I was asked yesterday by a dieting buddy what my biggest obstacle was and I gave it some thought after my initial impulsive answer of attitude.  What causes my attitude to get out of whack.  Right now I think it's lack of involvement.  I need to stay busy.

No comments: