Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MAKING MY WAY BACK

Perhaps my lousy February was a turning point.  I guess I realized if I don't turn things around, even if only just a little, that slowly but slowly those pounds I lost over the last six months will be back.  I gave it another shot yesterday and I did okay.  I pulled back the reigns a little at lunch by eliminating a side dish and there was no candy nibbling when I got home from work.

I did get a wee bit of exercise in too.  When I got to the mall yesterday at lunchtime, the line for Chick-fil-A was pretty long, so I decided to take a couple laps around the mall.  When I got home from work, I was going to do a little Zumba from a U-Tube video I downloaded but it kept stopping mid-stream, so I gave up on it ... but I did put the effort forth.

Day one down and moving on. 

No comments: