I was suppose to do this as soon as I read about it, but I'm a big procrastinator and also with traveling didn't get it done ... so, you only have a few hours to sign up. I saw on Kenz blog about this gift exchange and was to let all my readers know, so here goes.
Here is a list of the particulars that you need to know if you plan to participate:
* You must have a blog to participate! It's important because participants will be asked to post about the event on their blogs too. We want to see what everyone receives! :)
* This swap is only open to bloggers in the US. I heart my international friends, but shipping will be too complicated at this time of year. We should have come up with this idea sooner, right? ;)
* Don't be cheap! The gifts don't need to be expensive! They just need to be thoughtful and fun to receive. Fill the package with gifts that you'd like to receive. :) Think about how you want to feel when you open your package, and add a little "wow" to your gifts. You get the idea, right?
Here are some ideas in case you need examples:
~your favorite lotion
~favorite candy or healthy food item
Find out things about your partner...this is also supposed to help you gain friends :) Have tons of fun with it!
* Each gift MUST be individually wrapped. You can number the gifts so your partner knows what to open each day or just write a note that it's okay to open them in any order.
* The package must be mailed out by Thursday, December 9...so that they can start opening their 12 days of Christmas on the 13th...please don't be that person that sends it late...
So here's what to do:
* Add a link to your blog at the bottom of this post
* Leave a comment with your e-mail address so we know how to contact you.
* Post about the swap on your blog and link back so others can join. Hey..they more the merrier right? :)
* Sign up before Friday, Dec. 3rd at noon central time.
* Wait for an e-mail with your swap partner's information and blog address.
If you have any questions you can email Kenz or Janna at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org!
* You will have a partner by Saturday December 4th
Then let the shopping and shipping BEGIN!!!
This is such a great way to make new friends! Please join the fun and do your part to make this an incredible swap! :)