Thursday, December 6, 2012

LOSING BATTLE

I'm a bit frazzled this week.  Seems like I'm in a time crunch.  Maybe I'm just afraid that things are going to get down to the wire and I'm going to stress out and not enjoy the Season like I should.  I think I'm in pretty good shape keeping up but that fear lingers.

I also have this feeling that I'm losing it when it comes to my weight loss goals and that kind of "losing it" doesn't mean weight.  I feel that I'm really pushing the envelope and as long as I get away with it ... I keep pushing.  Gary has been sick all week with a cold and a touch of the flu.  I've always known how helpful he's been around the house, but it's really evident this week.  Since we were gone over the weekend and we have this big party coming up on Saturday, I've been trying to prep the house when I get home from work, so that means I don't have time to grocery shop and cook, so it's been grabbing carryout for dinner.  I also didn't take the time to lower my calories like I said I was going to and while I've been under, I still think it's too much.  I walked one day this week and have been on my feet more than usual, but I still don't think that is as effective as going to the gym. 

The only thing I can say is that I'm aware of all of this and I'm doing what I can.  I know if I can get through the next few weeks, it may instill more confidence in my thinking for 2013.


1 comment:

Bernice said...

I don't know which blog I should follow now?? Haha your doing good! Be confindent in that!! We will get through the holidays and get that scale moving down!! Don't worry!