Thursday, April 5, 2012

Almost Time

One more day at work and then it'll be time to kick-back. I just wish I felt better. I have flu symptoms but hope it's just a spring cold and the worst will be over by tomorrow. If I weren't leaving on vacation tomorrow, I would still be in bed. I started today with a good breakfast. I feel that's necessary when you aren't feeling well. Most times when I feel like this all I want to do is eat a little of this and a little of that and this and that usually are packed with calories.

My thinking is cloudy. I was suppose to stop and pick something up at Kinko's this morning and completely spaced it. At meals I need to remember to eat healthy just for the reason of making my body feel better. I've also heard of the importance of staying hydrated, so I'll be keeping my tumbler full today and will be taking a cooler of water on our trip.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: