Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Gary

Yesterday was Gary's birthday. No big celebration was planned. Just a quiet evening. The last few years I haven't know what to get him. I picked up a "Tall Ships" book at an antique store over the weekend and he seemed to think it was a perfect gift.

We had planned on going to the gym and then to Jockomo's for dinner but only half of that happened. We will be going to the gym tonight.

I can't seem to get away from the daily annoyances but that's life. It does appear that I am handling them better though. At least I didn't have strangers yelling at me. I know it was intimidation but knowing doesn't always make it easier.

I've stayed off the scale purposely but think I need to start weighing daily to avoid the uncertainties that are rumbling around in my head. New motto ... face it and move on.

No comments: